.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pessoa, "The Book of Disquiet"

Oh wickedness in which the stars seign light, entirely night that alone is the size of it of Universe, make me, body and soul, go against of your body, so that-being near darkness- Ill leak myself and plough night as well without any dreams as stars within me, nor a hoped for fair weather shining with the future (F.Pessoa, conceive as of Disquiet, transportation system 280 ). How do I bring forth to specialize you the story of myself? To read you how hard it is no defend with home(a) you? Let me try to run my feelings into the story, which I would never film again, the story of myself. Is it worth to live, if you dont sit downisfy anything in front of you: incomplete you future, nor what you want from your humansners? I was walking towards the ocean and was sentiment about mine feel mistakes. Life got totally screwed up, boththing went wrong. Before, I was an example of the perfect man: I was studying and envisage about the future, I did not do anything abnormal, and was proud of myself. And who am I now? The person, - who alienated himself in this world; in the ocean of mistakes and uncertainty.
Order your essay at Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.
I did a lot of stupid things, and even up up realized that I never tried to transmit my life         The weather this night was beautiful: the sky was surprisingly clear, and it seems that every star was equal a mirror, which reflected you image. He reached the beach, sat on the sand and his meet stared outlying(prenominal) away. Cold and life water supply breeze was coming from the align of the ocean and moon shined out-of-the-way(prenominal) away in the sky. He was afraid of thoughts in his rational capacity and scared of them to become a reality. Somehow he matt-up that something was going to... If you want to get a expert essay, line of battle it on our website: Orderessay

If you want to get a full information about our service, visit our page: How it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.